Friday, June 3, 2011

Radiator Springs

Sorry I haven't posted anything these past few days!  Things have been pretty crazy.  We were on the road today for 13 hours.  It was rough.......We passed into Arizona yesterday!  Yay!  California is behind us are we are never going back!  We stayed in Bullhead city last night and woke up this morning to a 14 mile hill  that got  us up around 3000 ft. in elevation.  It SUCKED!  It took 3 hours to do!  Can you even emagine going up a hill on a bike for 3 hours strait???  So have you ever seen the movie cars??? Ya know??  Well we are staying in Radiator Springs tonight.  I'm not even kidding!  The towns real name is Seligman..  Don't even ask me how to pronounce it cuz I have no clue but it seriously looks EXACTLY like the town on cars!  It's soooo cool!  We will put pics up tomorrow of it! 




1 comment:

  1. Three hours straight? UPHILL!? BOTH WAYS!? On a bike? I would rather give birth again!

    Sweeeeeet photo of the four of you in the sunset, with California in your rear view mirror.

    Do you feel like Forrest Gump yet or what? I wonder if you'll pick up a fan club along the way.

    ReplyDelete