Monday, June 6, 2011

Sandstorms

Hello Harvard yo????  Name that movie.  So anyways.  We woke up this morning and started riding.  It was pretty dece and a super normal morning.  But as we were riding around noon....  the unthinkable happened!  SANDSTORM!  It was crazy!  Bahhh!  So crazy!  It came out of nowhere and slapped us in the face!    It was super windy all day..  Mostly tail and cross winds but it was crazy how windy it  was.  It almost took me off my bike a few times.  We're staying in a little Indian town that I don't even know the name of it.  But we are about 15 miles away from the Utah border!  Yip Yip!

Christian

I ripped my tire....
Dope  Shiz
 Sand...
I got my ears sandy..

3 comments:

  1. School of Rock, baby! Jack Black ROCKS! But sandstorms don't. You guys have nerves of steel. But your legs must be like rubber.

    Do you ever wanna just give up all that dece dope shiz and take a long summer's nap?

    You're probably riding past your house in Utah right now, huh? This is your chance . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blog Christian, Megan and I got some good laughs in reading it. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! And a Nap would feel great! But I don't think it will happen any time soon... I think I've almost done enough for the whole summer. So I'll have plenty of time to do nothing when I return to Zion.

    ReplyDelete