Sunday, June 5, 2011

Indians!

Oi Oi Oi!  That's what the indian said to me as he was running at me with his tomahawk.  Luckly... Jerry shot him in the face.  We're deep in Indian country now.  It's pretty cool.  We are staying right on the little Colorado rive in a town called Cameron, AZ.  We decided to change our route today from going through NM to CO.  So now we are going to do tons of climbing up in Colorado!  Yay!  Im super excited....  Well today while we were riding I had to pull over to get something from the car and everyone else just went right past me.  And as soon as I looked up, they were gone.  So I had to play catch up in the middle of nowhere.  It was fun.  I don't think I've ever gone that fast on flat ground before in my life.  At one point,  the speedometer on my bike said I was going 47 MPH.  Yeah....  I was on my bike.  I think everyone is feeling pretty good tonight and we're all excited to wake up at 5am and do it all again tomorrow!  G'night!

Christian

1 comment:

  1. 47 MILES PER HOUR!? I always get pulled over when I go that fast!

    ReplyDelete