Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a Day!

So nothing super crazy happened today.  Oh but we saw an armadillo!  Well...  I think that's what it was.  I couldn't tell for a second.  But then I saw the other half of it a second later in the other lane of the road.....  Hope I don't become roadkill.  Wichita is a pretty cool city!  (we went there today).  It just looked pretty normal for a city.  But then again.... it's in Kansas.  The norm here is quite boring.  Besides the occasional large tornado and other things like that.  We are taking it super easy tonight.  Its 7:00 and I have been in bed for about thirty minutes icing my knee.  I'm super excited to do it again tomorrow!!!  yeah.... Ummm.  Oh man.  2 more weeks. Pray I don't end up like my little armadillo friend.

Christian



1 comment:

  1. I think I saw more wind action in Lava Hot Springs,Idaho (girls camp) than you did in Kansas. We had a micro burst. Lifted 900 square feet of heavy duty army tent straight off the ground several feet, then dropped it like a clingy girlfriend. SPLAT! We had to set up camp TWICE and suddenly everyone felt empathy for Japan and Haiti and Louisiana.

    So have you hit Kansas City yet? You're more than halfway there! Woohoo! Can't wait till you go through Virginia and NC.

    ReplyDelete