Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tomorrow is the Day!

This trip has been amazing!  I have learned so much!  I have been noticing some pretty weird stuff lately too.  It's almost like we aren't even riding anymore.  Ha we have doing this for about a month now and it just seems normal to me to wake up at 4:30 and spin all day.  Is that weird?  Time is going by so fast while we are on our bikes and I can't talk for everyone but I am starting to zone out while riding....  You could ask me 10 questions about anything we passed today and I would maybe get 1 right.  I have no clue where we are (on a map)  and it doesn't even matter anymore.  All we wanna see is the beach and I think that until we see it, we wont see anything else.  Except for big hills...  those are still visible.  Unfortunately.  Well!  Tomorrow will be the last post!  Talk to ya then!

Christian




 

1 comment:

  1. Dude, has anyone ever told you you have got a major bikers tan?

    Okay, so you finally answered the question that has been nagging at me for years--what do bikers think about while they are spinning their wheels?

    The beach.

    I get that. I totally get that.

    And do you also hear the Rocky theme song while you're thinking about the beach?

    Just wondering?

    I read your article this morning! It was so good it almost made me want to ride a bike. Way to go, boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete